Engaging with your ideal audience can raise awareness and build relationships and trust with your ideal clients.
Social media gives you an opportunity to:
- Recruit ideal new team members
- Market and sell your services
- Create strong brand awareness
- Give great customer service
- Attract joint venture opportunities
- Know what is cutting edge in the profession
But if you do not have a strategy it will zap you of your precious time.
Before you choose to show up on social media ask yourself the following questions:
- Where does your ideal client hang out?
- Which social media platforms will enable you to achieve your goals?
- What kind of content do you need to post on your selected platforms?
- What value can you bring to followers of these platforms?
- Do you have the skills and resources to use these platforms?
It is also important that you monitor your social media analytics to understand which platforms are driving traffic to your website and getting the most engagement.
Social media platforms should assist you in achieving your objectives. If they are not I would question, are you doing the right things on the right platforms?